The Aldeen Foundation is Proud to Announce its Third Aldeen StarTalk Summer Teacher Training Program
Training Themes and Focus:
– Teaching Heritage Learners.
– Planning Instruction for HL.
– Standards Based and Differentiated Instruction.
– The use of Technology in the HL class.
– Native or near native proficiency in Arabic.
– 3 years of teaching experience at the K-12 level.
– Commitment to professional growth.
– Computer literate.
– Working proficiency in English.
– Available online for 2-3 hours/day between May 16th and May 27th.
– Available for onsite training June 27th to July 1st at our Pasadena/CA location.
– 12 days can be done from the comfort of your home.
– A stipend of $1200 upon successful completion to cover travel, lodging and other expenses.
– Work with experts from the field including Dr. Hanada Taha-Thomure, Mr. Ahmed Khorshid, Maria Carriera, Liz Galvin from UCLA and Mrs. Lina Kholaki,
– Network, collaborate and be in contact with like minded colleagues.
To apply please contact: Dr. Hanada Taha-Thomure/ Thouria Boubetra Email: email@example.com
For more information please visit: www.Aldeenfoundation.org
Hurry Up and Apply: Spaces are limited to 15 teachers only.