Professional Development for Arabic Teachers
Building Language Foundations
Online Education 2016
Spring session two April 25th To June 6th 2016
Developing core language skills – Writing
Join our online Spring session two, and shape your foreign language teaching skills! Learn how to:
* HELP your students take ownership of the Arabic language and nurture their confidence when they acquire the fundamentals of writing
* INSTILL in your students writing principals, mechanics & teach them how to overcome spelling mistakes and Grammar difficulties
* GUIDE them step by step in organizing and structuring their thoughts and using their words
* TEACH your students how to draft, revise, edit, check and improve
* UNLOCK Arabic learners ability to engage in different styles of writing: from a list of words & phrases, to descriptive, declarative interrogative sentences and statements, and even developing short movie scenarios,
This interactive course provides instructors with the latest research, strategies and techniques designed for students of various ages and proficiency levels.
Spend about 120 minutes per week, listening to lectures, watching the best teaching strategies in a real classroom setting, taking quizzes and networking with experts and colleagues in the US and worldwide!
Access the online sessions when it is convenient for you
The online sessions are presented by distinguished experts in the field of Arabic language instruction, namely: Dr. Mahdi Alosh, Dr. Ghayda Al- Ali, Mrs. Lina Kholaki, Mrs. Luluah Mustapha, and, Mrs. Thouraya Boubetra
The class instructors are: Miss. Amal Dahir, Mrs. Amal Elhoseiny, Mrs. Nacheda Baroud Tizani, and Mrs. Luluah Mustapha
All participants who complete the course will receive an Aldeen certificate of completion.