Professional Development for Arabic Teachers
Developing Core Language Skills- Speaking: Interactive Arabic Classroom
Fall session: Oct 11 to Dec 13, 2019
Join our Arabic online course and attend presentations and real teaching classes to learn how to:
- Create opportunities for Interactive teaching and learning in the Arabic classroom
- Incorporate all modes of communication to engage students
- Use Technology to interact with your students and develop their language proficiency
- Create a students centered Arabic classroom
- Meet ACTFL standards when developing students’ oral proficiency
- Use the target language exclusively inside the Arabic classroom
This interactive course provides instructors with the latest research, strategies and techniques designed for students of various ages and proficiency levels.
Spend about 90 minutes per week, listening to lectures, watching the best teaching strategies in a real classroom setting, taking quizzes and networking with experts and colleagues in the US and worldwide!
Access the online sessions when it is convenient for you
The online sessions are presented by distinguished experts in the field of Arabic language instruction, namely:
Dr. Mahdi Alosh, Mrs. Lina Kholaki, Mrs. Iman Hashim, Mrs. Randa Mousa,and, Mrs. Thouraya Boubetra.
The instructors of the featured Arabic classes are distinguished teachers with a lot of expertise in the field.
Mrs. Nachida Tizani, Kindergarten class, six grade class
Dr. Amal Al-Hosseiny, second class, fourth grade class
Dr. Dany Douiri, university level class
New: Free two live Q&A sessions online with the educational director.
All participants who complete the course will receive an Aldeen certificate of completion.