Aldeen Arabic Online Professional Development
Fall session: October 2 to November 13, 2017
Developing core language skills
Do you want to learn how to start your Arabic class from SCRATCH!
Join our online Arabic winter session to Shape your foreign language teaching skills and examine a combination of teaching and learning styles! Watch the modeling Arabic classes presented in this course and experience the fresh start, as most of the classes were videotaped in the very beginning of the school year, during the first month, the first week and even the very first day of school! From pre-school class to university class, ALL IN ARABIC!
learn how to:
• HELP your students take ownership of the Arabic language, from the first day in class.
• Nurture their confidence as they listen and re-listing to check and improve their comprehension skill.
• UNLOCK Arabic learners’ ability to engage, act, react and interact with different styles and levels of Arabic audible texts
• Move your students from basics to beyond: beginning with sound recognition, to following commands, storytelling sequence, the news, or a documentary in the target language.
• Improve students’ skills to overcome sounds similarities & speech speed difficulties when listening to Arabic
This interactive course provides instructors with the latest research, strategies and techniques designed for students of various ages and proficiency levels.
Spend about 120 minutes per week, listening to lectures, watching the best teaching strategies in a real classroom setting, taking quizzes and networking with experts and colleagues in the US and worldwide!
Access the online sessions when it is convenient for you
The online sessions are presented by distinguished experts in the field of Arabic language instruction, namely:
Dr. Mahdi Alosh, Mr. Ahmed Khorshid, Mrs. Lina Kholaki, Mrs. Nacheda Tizani, and, Mrs. Thouraya Boubetra
The class instructors are: Mrs. Iman Ali, Mrs. Nacheda Baroud Tizani, Mrs. Amal Elhoseiny, and Mrs. Luluah Mustafa
All participants who complete the course will receive an Aldeen certificate of completion.
REGISTRATION STARTS: September 11, 2017 (10:00 AM PST)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: September 25, 2017
REGISTRATION FEES: $90 Per Teacher, $500 Per School (up to six teachers).
REGISTER online at www.aldeenfoundation.org (Registration starts on September 11, 2017 (10:00 AM PST).
IF you have any questions regarding the online course, please contact the Aldeen online education director: Thouraya Boubetra at firstname.lastname@example.org